Standard shipping is not free, please note that you can find the shipping at the check out.
Also white glove delivery & room of choice delivery is extra & Additional delivery charges will apply if the customer is not available to receive their order at the agreed to date and time scheduled with them by the delivery company.
Certain areas inaccessible by our delivery trucks and requiring other delivery methods (for example renting a smaller truck to make the delivery or taking the items to an island that can only be accessed by boat) will require extra fees.
We do make deliveries outside of this territory to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico with Extra Delivery Fee .
Also we can deliver your order to a freight forwarder of your choosing. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for a freight forwarder and pay all shipping fees to the freight forwarding company.
If we cannot contact you to set up delivery for a period of 30 calendar days, and we have no record of you contacting us or the delivery agent, Magnifique Furniture reserves the right to treat the order as a return and refund you according to our return policy.
Deliveries that require our team to work in excessively tight conditions or to carry furniture up multiple flights of stairs may incur additional delivery charges not covered by Magnifique Furniture .
All orders will ship with one of the following two delivery methods:
White Glove Delivery: The majority of furniture offered on our website falls into this category; Our trained furniture delivery specialists will schedule your delivery and will deliver your furniture, unpack it
We do charge extra for assembling the furniture
LTL Delivery: Some items are not available with white glove delivery. Small items, such as artwork, nightstands, lamp etc. will ship via UPS or Fedex (Standard Delivery). Also, some manufacturers, such as TOV and Bush Furniture products are delivered via a 3rd party carrier service. These type of orders will be delivered and brought to your front door (or building entrance). You are responsible for bringing the products into the home and assembling if necessary.
Refunds & Charge-backs
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee. The cost of shipping or delivery and return fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Once the returned item has been received, verified and also confirmed to be free of damage, modification or wear, the refund will be processed.
- The refund will be given in the original form of payment. Cash and check payments will be refunded via company check and will only be issued regular postal service.
- Items returned without the proper RA# may delay the refund process. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
- Please be patient during this period as it may be a lengthy process, due to transportation management and circumstances that are out of the reach of both parties. Please refrain from submitting a charge-back with your card company as this will affect the refund process due to possibly taking up to 180 days to complete meditation.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please call our Sales department at 888-749-3999 .
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. We will continue to update you on the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate - actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide shipping and unforeseen events. Magnifique Furniture is unable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
All of our items are brand new and come in sealed factory packaging & boxes and directions for assembly are packaged with the items inside the boxes. Our delivery team would bring it in the house & keep it in the room.
If you are not paying for the Assembly then you are responsible for any assembly that is required and the discarding of any packaging or boxes. Most items require light assembly.